Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Black Chapter

Usually pratadit feminine society follows quite sahanubhutipurn, but the reality is the attitude that the woman in society to the key role plays pratadit. I do not understand if a woman buried somewhere on his life black chapter, what is important is that it can be removed again kured. I must admit that if you're a life incident so that instead of crying or lesson Take a lesson from it and try again in the future. such mistake quite a round in people's lives, when they think they should stay together it is quite wrong in my eye, because with each other so well that by choking-ghutkar you're apart. unaware of others ' troubles though often people jhagdon taking special interest in them such things to learn Hanker for. Many ask about me even my black past. don't understand that they are no longer a relationship a little honest. time has come change.. kadve relations mith many